Premature ejaculation is diagnosed when a man ejaculates very quickly without his partner or himself feeling satisfied. You might find this embarrassing and frustrating.
What is the best way to prevent premature ejaculation?
EMLA Cream is a topical cream that can prevent premature ejaculation. It is applied around the outer area of the penis 15 minutes before sexual activity occurs. The effect can last up to 10 hours, meaning it’s perfect for you if you have sex infrequently or with long gaps between each time.
EMLA Cream contains lidocaine and prilocaine, which are local anesthetics. These medicines block nerve signals to the muscles of the penis, resulting in less stimulation and less sexual arousal during intercourse so that you last longer in bed.
This tends to increase your lifespan between erection and ejaculation.
Apply EMLA Cream once a day, 15 minutes before sexual activity.
You should not use EMLA Cream if the following apply:
- You are allergic to any of the ingredients in EMLA Cream or any anesthetic.
- You have problems with blood clotting (thrombosis).
- You have a rash around the area where you apply EMLA Cream.
- You have a skin condition called eczema.
- You have taken medicines known to increase vasoconstriction, like alpha-blockers, beta-blockers, and angiotensin-II receptor antagonists.
- You have had a recent injury to your genital area (such as surgery).
How to Apply EMLA Cream?
- Remove the protective cap from the tube of cream.
- Make sure the skin is dry and clean at the application site.
- Rub your finger over the cream and then gently massage the underside of the penis near the frenulum.
- Wash off any excess with warm water before sexual intercourse.
You may want to invest in polyurethane condoms as they don’t react with EMLA Cream.
Possible Side Effects of using EMLA Cream
- Skin irritation at the application site (e.g., burning, itching, stinging, etc.)
EMLA Cream may cause skin irritation at the application site. The irritation is usually transient, with no residual effects. If you experience unusual redness, burning, pain, or itching at the application site during and after using EMLA Cream, please stop using the cream and seek medical attention.
- Redness of the skin at the application site (e.g., burning, inflammation of the skin)
EMLA Cream can cause excessive redness or burning of the skin at the application site during and after applying it. This is usually not a serious adverse effect and should not be personally concerned by you or your partner as long as you do not have any serious skin conditions.
EMLA Cream is a great option for preventing premature ejaculation as applied before sexual activity can last for several hours. The cream can be purchased in the UK at an online pharmacy like Meds for Less.
EMLA Cream is a product that can be purchased in the UK and used to prevent premature ejaculation. It’s best to use EMLA Cream before sexual intercourse as it will help you last longer in bed.