What is Regaine for Men Extra Strength (Minoxidil)?
Minoxidil, an effective hair loss treatment, is available in various forms to combat common hereditary hair loss concerns. This medication's mechanism of action involves promoting hair regrowth and preventing further hair loss.
Minoxidil is specifically designed to address hair loss issues, and it is commonly available in the form of topical solutions and foams. The key to successful use of minoxidil is regular application as directed, usually twice a day, to stimulate hair growth and maintain results.
Don't allow anxiety and panic to control your life, Minoxidil can be conveniently purchased online in the UK from MedsForLess.
For more information on the prescription medication patients should refer to the Patient Information leaflet
How does Regaine for Men Extra Strength work?
Regaine for Men Extra Strength contains an important ingredient called minoxidil, which is believed to improve blood flow to the hair follicles on your scalp. This increased blood flow is thought to help in growing hair. People who are younger or have mild hair thinning or small areas of hair loss are more likely to get good results from minoxidil-based products. However, if you've been bald for a long time, minoxidil may not work as well for you.
Buy Minoxidil UK from MedsForLess
How do I use Regaine for Men Extra Strength?
Always take a moment to read the patient information leaflet that comes with your medication.
Before applying the product, ensure your hands are clean, and your hair and scalp are completely dry. There are two application methods to choose from, depending on the extent of your hair thinning or baldness.
- For Large Balding Areas: If you have a significant area of baldness, use the pump spray applicator. First, remove the outer cap and set it aside. Then, remove the inner cap and dispose of it. Attach the spray applicator securely, press the pump once to release the product onto your scalp, and gently spread the solution with your fingertips.
- For Small Thinning Patches: If you only have a small area of thinning hair, opt for the extended spray tip applicator. You will need the pump spray applicator in place for this method, so follow the previous steps to attach it. Next, remove the small spray head and replace it with the extended spray tip. Once again, press the pump to dispense the product, and then use your fingertips to spread the solution evenly.
Choosing the right applicator method depends on your specific hair loss pattern, so make sure to select the one that suits your needs.
What are the benefits of taking Regaine for Men Extra Strength?
Regaine for Men Extra Strength, which contains minoxidil as its active ingredient, is used to treat hereditary hair loss in men. Here are the potential benefits of using this product:
- Hair Regrowth: One of the primary benefits of using Regaine is the potential for hair regrowth. Minoxidil, the active ingredient, can stimulate hair follicles and encourage the growth of new hair in areas affected by hereditary hair loss.
- Prevention of Further Hair Loss: Regaine can also help prevent or slow down further hair loss. By improving blood flow to the hair follicles and increasing hair thickness, it may reduce the rate at which hair is lost.
- Ease of Use: Regaine is available in various forms, such as topical solutions and foams, making it convenient and easy to incorporate into your daily routine.
- Non-Prescription Option: In many countries, Regaine is available over the counter without a prescription, making it accessible to a wide range of individuals concerned about hair loss.
- Suitable for Different Stages of Hair Loss: It can be effective for men experiencing various stages of hair loss, from mild thinning to more advanced balding, although results may vary.
- Improved Self-Esteem: Hair loss can have a significant impact on self-esteem and confidence. Regaine may help some men feel more confident about their appearance by regrowing and thickening hair.
- Minimal Side Effects: Regaine is generally well-tolerated, with minimal side effects reported. Most side effects are mild and limited to the application site.
Regaine for Men Extra Strength dosage
Regaine for Men Extra Strength should be used in amounts of 1ml at a time (the equivalent of 6 pumps in total). This dose should be repeated twice a day, with 12 hours between each dose.
You should not exceed 2ml of the solution per day and you should not use it more than twice daily. If you forget a dose then simply apply the next one as normal - do not double the dose or use twice as much to make up for a missed one.
If you use too much or if anyone accidentally swallows any then seek medical attention immediately.
Side effects & precautions
Before taking Regaine for Men Extra Strength, you should always first consult your doctor. You should not take Regaine for Men Extra Strength if any of the following apply to you:
- If you are a woman
- If you are under the age of 18 or over the age of 65
- If you have ever had a bad reaction to any of the medicine's ingredients
- If you have hair loss caused by drug treatment
- If you have total baldness or complete loss of all body hair
- If the cause of your hair loss is unknown, sudden or unexpected
- If you have high blood pressure
- If you have any other condition that affects your scalp
- If you have a shaved scalp
- If you are using any product to treat scalp conditions
- If you have any kind of bandage or dressing on your scalp
Although you do not need a prescription for Regaine for Men Extra Strength, you should talk to a pharmacist or doctor before using it if you are at all unsure whether or not you have a perfectly healthy scalp. You should also seek medical advice if you have any kind of heart disorder or are taking any medications.
The solution is extremely flammable so keep away from open flames, hot surfaces and any other ignition sources. Avoid contact with eyes, nose and mouth and do not use it anywhere other than the scalp.
The most common side effects of using Regaine for Men Extra Strength include:
- Itching at the application site
- Unwanted non-scalp hair (like increased facial or body hair
For a comprehensive list of Regain for Men Extra Strength (Minoxidil) side effects and precautions, please refer to the patient information leaflet.
How do I buy minoxidil uk?
You can safely buy Regaine for Men Extra Strength online at MedsForLess, without the need for a prescription or consultation with a medical professional, however you should adhere to the advice given in the patient leaflet enclosed.