Spedra’s active ingredient is avanafil. Avanafil relaxes the blood vessels in the penis, which improves blood flow. It makes it easier to achieve and maintain an erection with proper sexual stimulation.
The main advantage of taking Spedra is that it improves the ability to obtain and maintain an erection. Spedra effectively relaxes the blood vessels in the penis to improve blood flow, resulting in a longer-lasting erection that can lead to a more satisfying sex life for both the man taking it and his partner.
Spedra comes in the following dosages:
• Tablets containing 50 mg
• Tablets of 100 mg
• Tablets containing 200 mg
One Spedra tablet can be taken about 30 minutes before intercourse. Spedra can be taken with or without a meal; however, taking Spedra with a meal may cause it to take longer to take effect. In a 24-hour period, you must not take more than one Spedra tablet.
While taking Spedra, avoid drinking alcohol. The medication’s side effects may be exacerbated by alcohol. Alcohol impairs your ability to obtain an erection.
Because the active ingredient avanafil interacts with grapefruit juice, you should avoid eating grapefruit or drinking grapefruit juice for at least 24 hours before taking a Spedra tablet.
One Spedra tablet should be taken about 30 minutes before sexual intercourse. Take no more than one tablet per day.
The strength of the Spedra tablet you should take will be determined by your doctor.
Spedra, like all other medications, has side effects. The side effects, on the other hand, will not be felt by everyone who takes Spedra.
The following are some of the most common Spedra side effects:
• Congestion in the nose
The following are some of Spedra’s unusual side effects:
• A migraine
• Vision hazard
• Back ache
• Palpitations in the heart
• Stomach aches
• Sinus congestion
• Muscle fatigue
• General exhaustion
The following are some of Spedra’s uncommon side effects:
• Mouth dryness
• Allergy to certain seasons
• Heart rate has increased.
• Ejaculation occurs too soon.
• Putting on weight
• Swings in mood
• Back ache
• Lower abdominal discomfort
• Spasms of the muscles
• Penile erections on their own
• Penile irritants
• Pains in the chest
• An increase in blood pressure
• Murmurs in the heart
• Body temperature rise
• PSA level rise
• Creatinine levels in the blood rise.
Spedra is not for everyone, so make sure to tell your doctor before taking it if you have any of the following conditions:
• You have heart issues.
• You have a condition that affects the shape of your penis.
• You have erections that last for more than four hours.
• You have a bleeding disorder or an active peptic ulcer.
Do not take Spedra if you have any of the following conditions:
• You are being treated for HIV or AIDS with ritonavir, indinavir, nelfinavir, or atanazavir.
• You are taking nitrate medications to treat your chest pain.
• You’re on an antifungal medication.
• You’re taking telithromycin, an antibiotic.
• You have a heart condition.
• You’ve had a stroke or a heart attack within the last six months.
• You have a rapid heartbeat.
• You have angina pectoris.
• You have either low or high blood pressure.
• You have kidney issues.
• You have ischemic optic neuropathy that is not caused by an artery.
• You have a family history of severe eye problems.
Certain medications interact with Spedra. Provide your doctor with a list of all the medications you are currently taking so that they can determine whether any of them interact with Spedra.
Discuss the medications that are known to interact with Spedra with your doctor. Do not begin taking a new medication without first discussing its potential interactions with Spedra with your doctor.
Spedra can be purchased safely online from Meds For Less. Before your order can be filled, you must first have an online consultation with a pharmacist independent prescriber. Spedra is the right medication for you, according to the online consultation.